Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Savior Can

"My Savior can move mountains, My Savior is mighty to save..." What mountains can God move? What does He save us from? These are great words to sing and praise God with, but do we really believe it?? It seems to me that we have faith that God can save us from our sins..that Jesus died and rose again for our sins...we can believe that he saves us from our dead state of being sinners, but yet we don't seem to believe He does much more for us! Did Jesus die so we could be born into new life to live in sickness and pain, full of sorrow...NO!! He died that we might have abundant life. Isaiah 53:4-5 says that He took up our infirmities, He was crushed for our iniquities and by His stripes we are healed. This was an Old Testament foreshadow of Christ! He died so we could live, so we could be made whole...physically and spiritually!! If Jesus can save us from our sins, surely He can deliver us from our diseases as well!

Do we really believe that God can save us?? That He can move mountains?? Or are we trying to save ourselves by what we do, by religious works and performance...and if we believe He can save us from our sin, then why is it so hard to believe that He can heal our diseases???

I don't know about anyone else...But my God is able to move mountains and He is mighty to save!! I know my God can heal and deliver us! He is a BIG GOD and He is a powerful God...

No comments:

Post a Comment