Thursday, May 6, 2010

Resignation

Incline your heart to Me and listen to My voice. I want to speak to you and my message is an urgent one. Don't try to follow your own plans, for I have already set in motion my own divine will and purpose for you. I don't want your plans to mess up my plans for you!

I am a jealous God and I am jealous of what you give your time to instead of Me. You are Mine and I don't want you to hinder My plans for you from working out. You may do many things, but only the things I have planned for you will have my blessing on it.

Put is all in My hands---your loved ones as well as yourself! Obey My voice! Your own thoughts may speak louder, but wait on Me always! You will see the wisdom and glory in due time. don't worry about or concern yoruself with worldy things, but focus first and always on spiritual things. My promise is still: "Seek you first the Kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you!" (Matt 6:33)

I know what you want in your life, your family, your health and I want to give you only the very best...seek me above all else and I will give you the desires of your heart!

Lord, Turn my focus from what this world has to offer me, or sees as worthy of my time, to focus on You and Your plans for me. I want my life to be a reflection of You!

No comments:

Post a Comment