Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Call Of Love

My message from God today:

My beloved, stay under My shelter--for I have called You unto Myself and though you are sometimes indifferent toward Me, My love for you is at all times as a flame of fire. My adoration never cools. My longing for your love and affection is deep and constant.

Do not wait for an opportunity to have more time to be alone with Me. Take it, even if it means leaving the task at hand undone. Nothing will suffer. Things are of less importance than you think. Our time together is like a garden full of flowers, on the other hand, the time you give to things is as a field of stubble.

I love you and if you can always, as it were, feel my pulsebeat, you would know many things, the knowledge of which shall give you sustaining strength. I bare your sins and I want to carry your burdens. You have the gift of a light and merry heart. In My love is where you will find it, for My love cast out all fear and is a cure for every ill. Lay your head upon My breast and lose yourself in Me. You will experience ressurection life and peace; the joy of the Lord will be your strength; and wells of salvation will be opened up within you.

My Prayer....Lord teach me to come away with you, to lay aside the little things, to be willing to leave a mess to spend time with You! Be my joy and my strength. Forgive me Father for trying to find the strength for this life apart from You and open my heart and my eyes to Your love for me that I may reflect that love back to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment