Saturday, May 8, 2010

Wanting More

Have you ever just wanted more of God, more time with Him, more of His presence in your life???That is where I am right now! I feel like I am missing something and I want whatever that is. I want God to move in my life in a way I never have before...it is not about wanting the gifts or what He can do for me, but about wanting Him..to feel His presence with me as I go through my day. I so want to honor Him in everything I do and I am eliminating many distractions in my life to allow myself more time with Him. It seems like I just can't get enough. I am enjoying a season of learning and seeking after knowledge through teachings and reading and just getting still and listening to God....He has so much that He wants to reveal to us, so much He wants to show us, but all too often we are too busy to hear from Him...I don't want to miss out on what God has for me because I am too busy....I want to just experience a relationship with God that is deeper than I have ever known and that means making Him a priority in my life....that is my goal right now...just to seek ways to spend more time with my Father and listen to all He has to tell me...I want to be used by Him to make an impact on my world, to show my kids that God loves them and desires them....I just want HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment